Tuesday, March 13, 200710:49 PM
■ Tuesday,13 march 2007
2moro have tuition...feels tired...exam is coming soon ar...so scare...
tis yr will have PMR...can i dun 1 go tuition ar??Not have anybody fetch me back...
i need back by bus...Thursday oso have tuition...then i need go 2 grandma house...so tired lor...
I hate the sch...the holiday so short...not enought 2 rest lor...
I hate exam...
I hate sch....
I hate homework...
~~full of HAt3 ar~~~
He so long dun have find me...so miss him...
He oso dun have on9 ...i cant chat with him...
HAiz....
~~wat's a day~~
tis yr will have PMR...can i dun 1 go tuition ar??Not have anybody fetch me back...
i need back by bus...Thursday oso have tuition...then i need go 2 grandma house...so tired lor...
I hate the sch...the holiday so short...not enought 2 rest lor...
I hate exam...
I hate sch....
I hate homework...
~~full of HAt3 ar~~~
He so long dun have find me...so miss him...
He oso dun have on9 ...i cant chat with him...
HAiz....
~~wat's a day~~
