Thursday, May 10, 200710:41 PM
■ 10 May 07,Thursday
Lies...
y ?? I have say 2 him...but he still choose lie...
Y?? I noe all the dat...i have told him...u have another is liying me??
He say u think i like 2 lie u?
y???so sad..???i really like a fool??
Always give ppl lie??
I have give him chance ...
Im really hopeless 2 him...n will not trust him...
2 Ppl treat me like tat le...
the 1st 1 better than him...
-Full of sad-
y ?? I have say 2 him...but he still choose lie...
Y?? I noe all the dat...i have told him...u have another is liying me??
He say u think i like 2 lie u?
y???so sad..???i really like a fool??
Always give ppl lie??
I have give him chance ...
Im really hopeless 2 him...n will not trust him...
2 Ppl treat me like tat le...
the 1st 1 better than him...
-Full of sad-
