Friday, December 21, 20079:07 PM
■ Friday, 21 Dec 2007


2Day my bro off...juz after eating my dinner...HO FAN ...nice...coz im so hungry...hahas...i share with my SISTER( maid).2moro will go out 2 see my new houz. Choose my bedroom colors...buy my things 4 preparing 2 the new start of sch. Im so boring!!! My bro watching tv. I cant watch . Haiz...
So rang ta lor...hahas...good leh. hehe...Christmas coming soon. I wanna count down!!! Santa claus is coming 2 town!! lolx...I like the song.2day tommy bdae...he goin bali...so here...HAPPY Birthday 2 my little tommy!!He must buy 3things 4 me. COz i spent a lot in his present. DArm it!!hahas =] Fred claus (a movie) it is so nice. I watch from sg. So cute the little ppls in the movie. I wanna watch ALvin!! The golden compass 2. Haiz!!!
NVm i watch here...erh...somebody accompany me?? How i go 2 watch? So many problems!!!Wad the heck ,man!!!
Now!!
Mood:absolutely bad
Hope:Pmr pass colorful
MIss you_shini
