Monday, December 24, 200711:45 AM
■ Monday ,24 Dec 2007


LOLx.My mun not give me 2 gurney countdown. She wanna me follow her 2 the sp wedding. Damn it! I cant go countdown. Sad lor. I noe last nite. Then i sad. I finding my dear Diary & write into it wad my mood now. I cant find. My tears drop. Lol., rite? I oso dunno y my tears drop when i cant find my dear diary. My mood so down.I cry & cry & cry.
Suddenly i receive a msg. Kyoko msg. He send " My cute baka honey slp oredy?' ...i smile le. So sweet . It come at the suitable time.I reply him. So slow at the another msg. Then i told him if busy no nid reply. So sad he really no reply. hahas...wadeva ...he make my happy...
Turtle kyoko!!! wahaha....A friend in need is a friend indeed. He had perfect show it. thank you kyoko, my dear fren.After that im so angry when i receive another msg.IM not LENG SI.im so hot. wahaha...4.oopm above i need 2 prepare & goin 2 sp.Haiz ...im so sad cant countdown. I wanna my PING AN YE so colorful. T.T hate nia!!!
Every year oso like dat. ok...fine...
MIss you_ shini
