Saturday, December 22, 200710:50 PM
■ Saturday, 22 Dec 2007


Im back from Penang!!! 2day i goin GURNEY & queensbay! Gurney got manythings. But no time 2 shop...my mun goin there buy furniture 4 my new houz!! I saw a SHU ZHUA so beauty!! My mun say not match 2 my chu!! Haiz. My mun lor...design 4 me. If me design must perfect match.Lolx.I wanna go gurney buy my things. I buy a big photo gallery & high sch musical(calendar) so nice + pretty. I like it. I wanna put in my new houz. I buy 1 friction book...the total cost 77...wooo expensive!! I no more money 2 buy my schedule book!!
Nvm, i buy from GURNEY! I say a bear bear so cute. I wanna buy!!! Put a lot in my new bedroom. Now im search a new laptop. My mun agree 2 buy 4 me. So why i give up my hp then buy a new laptop. Vaio so nice but expensive lor. Too expensive le. I wanna buy a lighter +good function+ nice looking 1. The important is not 2 expensive!!!
Actually go shop alone oso nice. lolx.The queensbay 's border really cool. Hahas:] I haven buy my uniform & sch shoes!!!SOcks 2.I noe my parents will buy hp 4 me!! Coz they need contact me. Lolx.Yeah! Happy. My mun agree 2 buy laptop 4 me!Super happy.
