Sunday, December 30, 200711:18 AM
■ Sunday,30 Dec 2007


W0W...after eating...Last nite go Weineng's party...held at his houz...he got a lot of couz...aunt ...uncle...im so shock about his FAMILY...they r friendly...im so paishe there. Yuki din go.Oh my god...juz me alone there.Still got CHunwei lar...but paishe paishe kuan ...i means our.Hahas...so shock..rite??He will paishe.
Lolx...wad happen 2 yuki??When she call me, her voice hear like cry...chunwei ask him wad happpen din come...she say no mood...erh...im so worry her. Hope she din have anythings .Here!!! I wanna say THX 2 WEINENG. Not his fault ! Not he bang sei me.IS me so paishe. DUnno how 2 join them. I like his party. Roger so cute. Her couz friendly lor.
WE r playin poker card...n Karaoke.I paishe lar...then din sing any song lor but still got sing lar...(2gather sing)Hundred + thousand +Million of thx 2 WEINENG!!He always push me 2 join them. Dun let me juz alone there.He is a good guyz. Hahas =) I so love u ....means of fren love...dun think bout...lolx...chunwei oso good...coz still accompany me . HE got sth secret.His msg...dun give ppl see. LoLx...his darling.Mayb....
*bang sei =忽列他
Miss you_shini
Lolx...wad happen 2 yuki??When she call me, her voice hear like cry...chunwei ask him wad happpen din come...she say no mood...erh...im so worry her. Hope she din have anythings .Here!!! I wanna say THX 2 WEINENG. Not his fault ! Not he bang sei me.IS me so paishe. DUnno how 2 join them. I like his party. Roger so cute. Her couz friendly lor.
WE r playin poker card...n Karaoke.I paishe lar...then din sing any song lor but still got sing lar...(2gather sing)Hundred + thousand +Million of thx 2 WEINENG!!He always push me 2 join them. Dun let me juz alone there.He is a good guyz. Hahas =) I so love u ....means of fren love...dun think bout...lolx...chunwei oso good...coz still accompany me . HE got sth secret.His msg...dun give ppl see. LoLx...his darling.Mayb....
*bang sei =忽列他
Miss you_shini
