Thursday, December 20, 20076:39 PM
■ Thursday ,20 Dec 2007

Now raining...last nite i sleep at 10.00pm.Lolx . The 1st time i sleep so early in the holiday.Hahas...Im so tired. Coz 3things happen in the evening.He break my beauty sleep. He give me a heart shape bottles (full of missing star) + my favourite chocolates _FOREROR ROCHER . Im sad 2 get the present.Haiz
It my favourite ,but im SAD. I din eat it anymore. I keep it secretly. Can i give back u?? I not have the mood 2 eat. I not suitable 2 accept it. Erh,IM SO SAD!!Without hp in my life,is super BORED. I miss my Z610i. Im so careless!! If din lost, hahas. The phone will ring at anytimes.Lolx. Actually 2day have a dating with my FRENz, but i had reject. Coz does not have ppl fetch my back 2 my LOvely HOuz. I wanna go out. I wanna buy PRESENT PAPPERS (li wu zHI ) hahas...i dunno the English mah. Dun laugh me. hehe =X....wad color 4 my new houz wall??[my bedroom] sky blue so common color. Put dark ...w0oo...no no no. i dun wanna like a ghost houz...put orange...2 YANG GUANG le...hahas...like Indian houz.
Let me think. Wait 4 my mun 2 take the samples 4 me ,after that i decide 2 choose which colors.I wanna design my own bedroom. I wanna put many bear bear . I got many ideas. Malaysia not like Singapore...go out easily. So boring. Have a long time din meet my FRENz. 27th need 2 back 2 take result . So scare. At least B lar. I hope & i wish.
