Wednesday, December 19, 20079:43 AM
■ Wednesday, 18 Dec 2007
Im back.I arrive here about 6.3oam. So early ,rite?? Im so tired. WE waitting 2 my aunt 4 coming 2 fetch us. Hahas ...the car cant able 2 fetch so many ppl. Actually not ppl is laggage...lolx...1 ppl 1 laggage...the total got 8 laggage...plus each big plastic bag...
from child oso noe how 2 shopping...dis is our family...lolx...dis trip juz like a dream. Time pass soon.NOw , the time 4 me 2 wake up oredy. I need 2 face all my problems. Dis trip let me noe wad is the love...and many things 2. From my couz dear suie & marvin, i noe dat i & cz problem cant compare with them. My problem not seriouser than them. Im so XIAO JIE. Haiz. However , it pass. CHUnkit sorry 2 you. I nth 2 say 2 u. Coz i decide 2 study hard 4 my future. I juz wanna study study & study. I dun wanna couple. I wanna single. last sorry 2 u.
Now is my new start 4 me.
I will be different from last time. I will more mature 2 solve my problem. More attendtion in my study.
I miss u darling suie...hahas
from child oso noe how 2 shopping...dis is our family...lolx...dis trip juz like a dream. Time pass soon.NOw , the time 4 me 2 wake up oredy. I need 2 face all my problems. Dis trip let me noe wad is the love...and many things 2. From my couz dear suie & marvin, i noe dat i & cz problem cant compare with them. My problem not seriouser than them. Im so XIAO JIE. Haiz. However , it pass. CHUnkit sorry 2 you. I nth 2 say 2 u. Coz i decide 2 study hard 4 my future. I juz wanna study study & study. I dun wanna couple. I wanna single. last sorry 2 u.
Now is my new start 4 me.
I will be different from last time. I will more mature 2 solve my problem. More attendtion in my study.
I miss u darling suie...hahas
