Friday, January 18, 20086:10 PM
■ Friday , 18 Jan 2007

I din go tuition.Haiz ...my bro had work.Did i still can follow ??Hope i can . 2moro or Sunday mayb will go Penang,buy my new Dress 4 new year!!!Happy.31th Jan i will move to my new houz. 41 ,lorong Rebau...my parents had wasted a lot of money there.NOw...no money lor.Hope all problems will solve soon.Im trying 2 change myself,become better...ok...i noe im still the same,but i will try.
Sometimes u r trying hard 2 4get , but u cant 4get it. The things will stronger stay in ur heart. WHY? Coz u noe u cant 4get it. So u nid 2 try 4get...Haiz...okay...4give it.
Now we're fussin'
And now we're fightin'
Please tell me why
I'm feelin' slightin'
And I don't know
How to make it better (make it better)
You're datin' other guys
You're tellin' me lies
Oh I can't believe
What I'm seein' with my eyes
I'm losin' my mind
And I don't think it's clever (think it's clever)
And now we're fightin'
Please tell me why
I'm feelin' slightin'
And I don't know
How to make it better (make it better)
You're datin' other guys
You're tellin' me lies
Oh I can't believe
What I'm seein' with my eyes
I'm losin' my mind
And I don't think it's clever (think it's clever)
