Saturday, January 05, 200811:32 AM
■ Saturday,5 Jan 2008




Juz back from add math tuition...2moro nid sch le....sien!!!Last nite got somebody say wo ai ni honey 2 me...LOLx...Does he play me?I thini so.Hahas...after dat i receive my ex-bf msg.He hurt me...y he change like dat...like so callous...y u become like dat?so sad...i dun wanna reply his msg then i go slp.He say like so lengsi...y u can treat ur mun like dat?Wadeva...i cant change...i cant say anythings too.So...wish he will realise wad he did.Juz now tuition got WEINENG,LUTHER,ANDY,ANGELA,CHATERINE(dun how 2 spell) and meiyan. THe Mr.Niam so funny.He like yc 's sis bf.LOLx...I noe some sad news from my couz,suie.SHe break le.WOW...sad.I been advised her 2 break with her bf,but she dun wanna.At the end,break le. I feel so sad.SHe must so painful. I can feel HEr pain.
When the love is beside u, u will do not how 2 treasure.But, it is gone,u will realise dat is so important 2 u.The most painful is how 2 4get u n his memories.So...pls value all ur belonging.
Miss you_shini
When the love is beside u, u will do not how 2 treasure.But, it is gone,u will realise dat is so important 2 u.The most painful is how 2 4get u n his memories.So...pls value all ur belonging.
Miss you_shini
