Thursday, January 17, 20086:04 PM
■ Thursday, 17 Jan 08

15th im goin penang, one-stop.We eat at "mei xiang ge".After that we goin Mildland's karaoke.We go there untill between 12am .Then we back le.MY couz ah boon he drink too much garlsbery...he had OU ...so disgusting.Hahas.Then we back kulim.My uncle wanna eat BAK Gu teh.So we go 2 eat at PEkan.Then we eat till 1.30am.So tired.16th i din goin sch.Juz goin tuition.Hahas.Sth has happen.Im so sad. IT hurt me.Im open-minded chatting with u. YOu stil wanna test me .Y!!IM being harder 2 let us closer...LOLx...im tired ...let it be...
Another day has gone
'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold
Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold
Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
