Thursday, January 03, 20086:24 PM
■ Thursday, 3 Jan 2008
w0w...sc not as easy as i think. Now im finding tuition. Andrew them wanna go bm tuition. It is too far .I dun have transport.Now monday tuesday and wednesday nid study untill 1.50pm.Haiz ...got many problems. Wednesday i nid go benzsee houz whole day.SO paishe leh.ME lor. NOt have transport!Y i got so many problems 1.All wanna ppl fetch me .
All nid essay. SC nid, sj nid.Sc got 3 subject.My essay very bad 1. My english is broken 1.I got many grammar mistaken. Add math ,modern math...i nid tuition. Whr got tuition...Fortunately,weekends le. I can rest.Haiz...juz the 2nd day of sch...i got depression le.I nid study 4 2 yrs, then got spm.However i nid hardworking.THe tarrot had said i need harworking. I must try my hard.
So Hardworking!!!! I NID TRY MY HARD! GOD will bless me. MY hard work will paid off.
miss you_shini
All nid essay. SC nid, sj nid.Sc got 3 subject.My essay very bad 1. My english is broken 1.I got many grammar mistaken. Add math ,modern math...i nid tuition. Whr got tuition...Fortunately,weekends le. I can rest.Haiz...juz the 2nd day of sch...i got depression le.I nid study 4 2 yrs, then got spm.However i nid hardworking.THe tarrot had said i need harworking. I must try my hard.
So Hardworking!!!! I NID TRY MY HARD! GOD will bless me. MY hard work will paid off.
miss you_shini
