Thursday, March 06, 200810:30 PM
■ Thursday 6 March 2008

Im feel sad.Coz manythings is changes.SOmetimes i feel do not have anythings make me 2 stay here...juz like nth is blocking me 2 leave here...but i noe is him. Coz of him i wanna stay here. 2day im so sad.JOane ,chingying and andrew go 2 sit another places dun wanna sit with me coz scare of CZ 2 beat them. However ,they juz kidding.But im sad!!! U noe!!!I din bring komsas. I dun have anybooks.They leave me alone. I juz sit there do wadeva lame things...draw...i got dun wanna choi them a while but i noe i dun have the condition dun choi them if not i will more alone i will take some information from them...Haiz i now jian ru weineng and andrew have a deal around them.IF who talking with me , who will give them RM10. Our friendship is a deal.OK...FINE!
Juz now tuition 2. I had told them the date of my new houz is open a party. They say will discuss at nite tuition.But juz now they juz discuss how 2 go out with HER. HER !!! IS exchange. Ok...i juz silence at all the time. Im thinking did i wanna sms her a wishes on that day? if no them i ma so bad...ok...they din mention anythings about mine...so wad can i do now?my mun is happy does not have anybody will come. (my fren) then is a good news 4 them but 4 me ...k...4give it....i had cried many times in dis 3 months.I noe that 2day they r goin her houz and take pic at the intel toilet...LOLx...lame...ok...all wad they said was secret.
LIke wad my teacher said...y i wanna 2 born in this earth? if not i will not 2 face anythings!
