Friday, April 25, 20081:30 PM
■ Bad Mood

Last nite getting my mun scold.Haiz...sad...every wed nid 2 wear uniform (not sch uniform),i dun have.So i ask my mun ,she has give a malay ppl do pajamas,so i ask there got do uniform?she scold me...i ask her softly and respectly ,2moro can fetch me 2 buy?at minat there,she said she is busy,she nid early 2 go penang everydays.She scold me and said u think im so free...wad i ask she juz scold me.HOw i goin 2 pass my every wed?Do i stand outsides every wed?she said she dun wanna choi me le. Im so sad! Goin 2 cry. I noe she is busy her work.I noe she had a deficient.So im not dare 2 tell her im have short-sighteness.I dun wanna give her pressure. Do a spec nid money .It is costly 2.I dunno wad i can do now. Is so sad!Now my breakfast oso eat myself.They din buy 4 me.IM SAD!!!
