Thursday, June 12, 200811:03 PM
■ Father's day is coming S00N
Dis 15th mayb will go Yao Ji eat...
Dis time d results are very bad especially my chemis and bio.Haiz...is so sad....
He oweys says me treat him coldness...sometimes his word had hurt me...but i choose silencely.Coz i dun wanna 2 quarrel with him.So mayb like dat he feel that im not love him oredy.BUt i juz dun wanna quarrel .I oso dunno wanna how 2 do now.But recently I juz wanna quietly 2 do my works...2 do my things...juz wanna a person...din chat with him .I juz wanna some freedom.Now i seeing a novel called 收到你的信已经太迟了 张小娴著is so nice...the story is quite interesting...i love her novels...almost are good.Hahax...so happy that i had finished 2 read. My bag is spoilt...hahax...im so happy coz i can buy a new 1...my mun has agree . Y i feel pressure in our love?WHY?
im fat now...hahax...my keep fit plan is start now! but at 15th???haiz...i need control myself...I MUST SUCESS!!!!!
Dis time d results are very bad especially my chemis and bio.Haiz...is so sad....
He oweys says me treat him coldness...sometimes his word had hurt me...but i choose silencely.Coz i dun wanna 2 quarrel with him.So mayb like dat he feel that im not love him oredy.BUt i juz dun wanna quarrel .I oso dunno wanna how 2 do now.But recently I juz wanna quietly 2 do my works...2 do my things...juz wanna a person...din chat with him .I juz wanna some freedom.Now i seeing a novel called 收到你的信已经太迟了 张小娴著is so nice...the story is quite interesting...i love her novels...almost are good.Hahax...so happy that i had finished 2 read. My bag is spoilt...hahax...im so happy coz i can buy a new 1...my mun has agree . Y i feel pressure in our love?WHY?
im fat now...hahax...my keep fit plan is start now! but at 15th???haiz...i need control myself...I MUST SUCESS!!!!!
