Thursday, July 10, 200811:25 PM
■ Thursday,10 july 2008
Juz back from white heaven...
Juz now i goin with meiyan and yc. The place and decoration are beauty but yc say the food is not nice.Hahax...now cafe is like dat. We juz drink.Meiyan drink cappucino ,yc drink cappucino blended and i drink my flavour fresh honeydew.Later i will post some pic. Evonne is become GUO FEN le. She act like so JIA.JUz silence at all lo.SO pity meiyan.Haiz...juz now tuition i and meiyan is hearing some QI GUAI and scary sound .I dun dare 2 go toilet.I din drink my water...dis is my 1st time i din drink it.LOLx...luther angela yc and teacher very wanted 2 noe wad happen juz now ...dunno is me 2 suspicious anot...but there really have smth bizarrerie thingys...k la...dun think 2 much le...
Juz now i goin with meiyan and yc. The place and decoration are beauty but yc say the food is not nice.Hahax...now cafe is like dat. We juz drink.Meiyan drink cappucino ,yc drink cappucino blended and i drink my flavour fresh honeydew.Later i will post some pic. Evonne is become GUO FEN le. She act like so JIA.JUz silence at all lo.SO pity meiyan.Haiz...juz now tuition i and meiyan is hearing some QI GUAI and scary sound .I dun dare 2 go toilet.I din drink my water...dis is my 1st time i din drink it.LOLx...luther angela yc and teacher very wanted 2 noe wad happen juz now ...dunno is me 2 suspicious anot...but there really have smth bizarrerie thingys...k la...dun think 2 much le...
