Saturday, September 13, 20081:30 AM
■ sad
Juz back from meiyan houz...i give my mum scolded...she say she wait me from 11pm...with my KAKAK...i noe she scold me coz of "HER".COz she wait me....i din call her 2 wait...she scold me y so late ...my fren mum is lost...then so y is late...she not believe me.I noe she think i go out with my bf. I noe she is very rejected 2 let me fall in love. SHe juz act like not....i noe...everytime she did smth i feel so guilty...so y i dun wanna go out with my bf,but he doen't understand me. Say i dun like go out with him.He doesn't noe wad i feel.That's why im so sad.Everytime i go out with him ,i feel sorry 2 my parents. Everytime with him , i feel stress. My parents have give me many stress inwardly. I feel so depress. Who know??? anybody don't noe. Juz now he juz scold me. I dunno how 2 do....so decided i dun wanna 2 slp 2nite...is no mood .my parents scold me, he scold me...who can accompany me? no one...who can accompany 2 chat with? no one...
I wanted 2 leave dis world as soon as possible!!!
I wanted 2 leave dis world as soon as possible!!!
