Sunday, November 09, 200812:17 AM
■ 9 Nov 2008,Sunday
I Believe ur words...
I Believe u will bring me a new life
Juz bcoz I BelieVe y0u
Hahax...sudden a song is think up in my mind...u noe???...is I BELIEVE...hahax
Coz of u i leave my past
Coz of u i decide 2 start a new
Coz of u i walk out from the darkness
I Believe u will not let me sorrow in the darkness
I Believe u will not let my tears drop
MIss you
I Believe u will bring me a new life
Juz bcoz I BelieVe y0u
Hahax...sudden a song is think up in my mind...u noe???...is I BELIEVE...hahax
Coz of u i leave my past
Coz of u i decide 2 start a new
Coz of u i walk out from the darkness
I Believe u will not let me sorrow in the darkness
I Believe u will not let my tears drop
MIss you
