Wednesday, February 11, 20098:38 PM
■ My Soul
I noe they wont reply. I noe i must face the fact. I noe i cant flee from them. I noe hiding is not the best way to solve it. All I knew....but i still cant face. Mayb i nid time...but how long do i nid? a month? 2 months? 3 months?Dunno. I hate to be alone. I hate i hav time to do my own stuff. I hate im free. Last nite my mum irritated me...dunno y...im out of control...and start sobbin. I noe i juz use the excuse to cry . I noe im been control my mood since im attended in the tt. I noe he is sad....I noe he still angry me. I din put the blame on him. Is been havin many days I cant properly slp in those miserable nite. I noe...everynite im slp in tears...I dunno tonite will be dat again? I dun wan. I juz wan slp well and do well in my life. Nth im desired. But it seems like the more simple i intended, the harder those to come true.Last nite, i sent sum msg out...but nobody replied....finally...i sent to a person...1stly, i dun wn send to him...coz i noe he muz reply me. BUt im reali in desperate, then i send....he reply...but the 2nd msg i told him i wan to slp le...but...actually im still sobb....then...dunno how...im gone into my dream...hehe. YEOH SHI NI ...u muz be strong in facin those hardness...dis juz a small lesson...a small snag in ur life...why u seem like so desperate?? I muz be happy since today. Today gamblin wif andrew....i win...he has to give me RM40...the 1st time...i rake in so much money by gamblin...BE HAPPY....
