Sunday, February 15, 200912:44 PM
■ Sunday,15 February 2009
I HaTe MySeLf....The wAy i Do...The WaY i Act...SUmtimes...i reali hate dat i been create an excuse to hide of my secret....Who know?? I do for their own gud...I Hate LIES! I hate sumbody is lyin to me...i Hate...but i do it...i reali hate myself...but...i cant tell the truth to them...dat not a bad lie ...is a kind lie...i noe since i lie...i muz accept wad has fall to me...to face it....but...they cum like ...sudden ...and i feel im so vulnerable...they r fall so violently to me...im hurted seriously....who know? who can reali help me to solve it? who can reali understand me? Im tryin hard to laugh ...forget...but it doesn't work. It make me more suffer and pain....i feel im so regret to know his blog....i dun wan to know everythings...they r so hurt...juz like a knife been stab in my heart into pieces...and...drain sum salt on my wound...however im tryin to heal it...but...they r tryin hard to drain salt on it...how hard im tryin to recover...but they r oweys to open it....Y? I dun wan to know so much!....they r not understand ME...PLs dun treat me like dat...dun think im strong...actually im not as strong as u think...im juz a simple and vulnerable gurl...dun be rude to me...im juz like a mirror....easy to fragile...
