Thursday, February 19, 20097:24 PM
■ Thursday,19 February 2009
Today does not special for me . My plan is failed. My plan doesn't work. Today i heard many news about CZ...R they telling me truth? Or he is lying on me? I reali dunno how to distinguish btw right and wrong. Dunno how determine which is truth or fake. I feel extremely tired to distinguish those things happened. If he reali lies to me...wad i wan to say is...u r FRUSTRATED me! Nw my mind juz like havin 2 person talkin in my mind...a side is callin me to find the truth...another is callin me better dun wan to find the truth...coz doesn't ur business. Why u wan to be so care for dat tiny matters......finally...i choose dun wan to find out...coz...i scare the truth and i dun wan to be so buzy body...Livin in now society...is reali pushed us to be in desperate. Those r reali complicated. I noe we must used to it. the horoscope is reali sound right. Dis year i will learn a lesson...havin problems pop out....Haiz...I juz want a simple life. DUn complicate my life...i noe...dis is depend on me...I will try to simplify...and learnin to act dunno ....
