Tuesday, March 31, 20096:02 PM
■ Tuesday,31 March 2009

Soon , march is end...april is creeping nearer us. Teachers r givin us stress ...oweys repeat the same thing...SPM IS NEARER...lolx...we know...we r in tension...so dun wan to burden us ! My physic get 33 marks...the lowest and the worst i ever get....im glad wif my add math ...coz...Im succeeded to improve my add math to A2...however it still low...i wan to improve AGAIN...er...my chemis quite bad...70...most of our classmates get A1...but i cant...so..have to study hard of my chemis. My bio is overexpected...i get 80...mostly....my bio get around 30-40...the best i get is around 50...but now im straight jump to A1...but...the test quite easy...then i ask my bio teacher who veri hate us..bcoz we oweys make noise in the lab...oweys no pay attention in the lab....i ask her...our results got improve anot...Hahax...
I noe i hav to study hard of my bio...cant be too confident and proud. Hehe...wad will happen in April? Is quite wondering it....coz...Feb and March quite affect me alot and bring numerous changes in my life...i learn some lessons too...now...im started to fren wif fang sing...bcoz...we r in the same situation...
Joaane ask me...CZ is chasing who? fang sing or u? That day he is close wif her.....i choose SILENCE....i feel that is unnecessary to ans her questions...she saw i and fang sing r close...then she is so wondering ....I just act like nth ...Hahax....
I hate SCHOOL's DOG...
I noe i hav to study hard of my bio...cant be too confident and proud. Hehe...wad will happen in April? Is quite wondering it....coz...Feb and March quite affect me alot and bring numerous changes in my life...i learn some lessons too...now...im started to fren wif fang sing...bcoz...we r in the same situation...
Joaane ask me...CZ is chasing who? fang sing or u? That day he is close wif her.....i choose SILENCE....i feel that is unnecessary to ans her questions...she saw i and fang sing r close...then she is so wondering ....I just act like nth ...Hahax....
I hate SCHOOL's DOG...
It's been smth happened in my life....it make me sobbing in the darkness...my tears drop wifout stopping...
