Thursday, April 23, 200911:21 PM
■ BUsy life
Recently is quite bz wif my homework...the teachers r giving many homework. They think we r so free...homework has been taken all my time...is no time to do my revision. Last Wednesday, sch has launched a speech which is talking about apprieciate anythings...quite meaningful...some of them r touched by his speech...till their tears drop ...er..my friend and I...din cry....we r juz playin around. Hehe...today hav sport check...i hate the form 6 prefect,Heng....Last Monday...i heard....my ex seems like havin a new target....dunno y...sum feeling no right keep creeping in my mind....haiz...juz let it be..I noe dis is good for him. Last Tuesday, he has asked me which color pen i want to use. Izzit a good news for me? dunno. I wan to watch The uninvited but no time. I hav to study hard. So either i spent my time in entertainment or study? So as a mature ppl, which will be choosed? Hahax. however, i will try to arrange my time so that i can fullfill my wish...simple wish can let u live more happily. simple mind can let u live without panic. So...juz let all be simple. U will be free from depression and suffering. Is time to slp...nite to all my viewers. I think no much viewers here.hehe. If can...who view my blog,pls tag me. Inform me that who has watched it. Thx
I wan rest.I nid more time left for me to revision.
I wan rest.I nid more time left for me to revision.
