Friday, April 17, 200910:20 PM
■ Friday, 17 April 2009
I hate everything recently. All things seem happened in a bad way, unexpected. At first, 2moro i will go penang wif my mum but all canceled. Been quarrel wif my mum today. Is been long we din quarrel....bcoz they twist wad they has been said. All changes...pushin me in desperate...i feel panic even...I WAN TO COMMIT SUICIDE. I noe dis is a foolish mind. Is not the best way to solve problems...u noe...i feel so anoyed!...no peace....no happy. No smile ! Life r flooded by TEARS. why all things goin to change? they r strange...sad...and coming in a frighten way. I feel suddenly god r taking back wad he has given. He says im enuff to belong ...is the time to taking back. All happiness gone. no one knows wad i feel. nobody reali understands me. I wan peace. all things make me depressed, seem as they r comin without stoppin. I can even rest. Can i feel im free of homework...free of responsible stuff...free of nagging....free of anthings...once a day...i juz nid a day for me to rest myself...but no...no respite. IM Exhausted. Im tired of living..Tired of facing problems...tired of facing ppl. so complicated life...Do havin a person is understands me without telling...?? Now...i hate the world.
Who knows im suffering of drepressed?
who knows im tired of facing those terrible , complicated ppl?
Mummy juz noe to nag me...to complaint she r suffering?
they knew wad i has been happened to me? THEY DUNNO.
Who knows im suffering of drepressed?
who knows im tired of facing those terrible , complicated ppl?
Mummy juz noe to nag me...to complaint she r suffering?
they knew wad i has been happened to me? THEY DUNNO.
p/s: I wan peace . I wan kick away the depressed which r falling to me!
