Sunday, April 26, 20099:00 PM
■ Sunday,26 April 2009

Yesterday i went to Penang. I want to buy sum exercises to do....then i call my parents drop me at QB. my mum said she will join me later...but...i thr till 3pm smth she still haven cum. I am waitin her thr. I wan shop wif her. THen she pays wadeva i buy. Hahax....so while im waiting...i go to buy caremel blended and haagen dazz eat..the guy who sell the ice-cream so cute. He giv me two flavour for me to taste ,1 is tiramisu another is run raisin. Actually, i aimed for tiramisu. Wadeva he giv me to taste...i hav made the choice.However, when i taste the flavour, the run raisin and tiramisu r inverted. I say i wan tiramisu....then he realises that the flavour shown thr is inverted ...then he puts back the correct sign.LOLx....so...i choose RUN RAISIN ,however i fulfill my wish...dat i eat my flavour ice-cream. I will eat again...i wan VANILA. Is so sad...i din catch my photo. Haiz....nvm...i will take it again. Overall, the guy is so cute. He has a good service, he smile all the time.I feel he is so tall. WHen i look at him, my head has to look up highly. DUnno is the place condition or his own height?Then, i walk to sum whr which serve seats....i sit thr and calling my mum. SHe says she will cum soon. Then i wait her . A while later, she reaches . She is lookin mattress for my both spoilt bros. Hahax...i think on their eyes, im the spoiltest. Hahax. SHE DIN BUY FOR ME. Coz...im not oweys stayin pg. So juz they and my parents change oni. Smth funny things happen. Do the trolley can goes up by escalator? Hahax....my mum did it. Firstly, she asks the guard izzit the trolley can using wif the escalator? the guard shows her the sign ...which shown NOT ALLOW FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY. SHe seems like dunno the sign and juz push to escalator...All ppl look at us...LOLx...im so worry the things will fall down. HOwever, she did a good job. a bit ridiculous...Hahax...the guard oso din stop us. when we reach the car pack, she saw two guard. She worry they will stop him , then she takes up the things to the car pack. We oredy reach the 6th floor whr the car we packed. IM so weird of her response....actually no sign says that trolleys r not allowed to push to the carpack...As commom sence we knew, trolleys r allowed ,,just escalator r arrested. SHe takes all the things up while the 2 guard is behind her and they continue to other floors. Moreover, I oso take all things out. THen, on the way to the packing, i ask her , why u bring all the things up? why dun wan push the trolley thr? She says she scare they will stop her, the carpack is not allowed. LOLx...while we taking , we hav saw trolleys thr. I say...u c....she laughts....
HOw a day pass wif my FUNNY MUM...sumtimes she is so fun...sumtimes she can be so unreasonable. I feel mostly gurls r like dat...coz they hav to pass monthly suffer. Hahax.
As my dad grows older, he has a badtempered. He becum so verbose...oweys nagging ...a small fault can be also trigger by him. Haiz.....recently study hard...mayb not oweys on9 and blog. KAMBateh. ^^
HOw a day pass wif my FUNNY MUM...sumtimes she is so fun...sumtimes she can be so unreasonable. I feel mostly gurls r like dat...coz they hav to pass monthly suffer. Hahax.
As my dad grows older, he has a badtempered. He becum so verbose...oweys nagging ...a small fault can be also trigger by him. Haiz.....recently study hard...mayb not oweys on9 and blog. KAMBateh. ^^
