Wednesday, April 29, 20098:47 PM
■ Wednesday,29 April 2009

2day i din go to sch. Grandpa has left me 49 days oredy. Today need to pray him . So my parents and I are back to hometown. We go to thr eat KUAI TIAO TENG, absolutely delicious. My daddy has been work thr. Some ridiculous thing happen. IM SO UNLUCKY. My water fall out frm my bottle. My bag is wet totally. My pants too. Imagine...when u walking to kopitiam, all the ppl watching at ur bag is dropping water...and ur pants some parts r wet. Haiz....it's not happen at the 1st time. I feel water is my enemy in this year. Hahax. Later, we go to grandma houz. My grandma has cooked alot food...but the SAI GONG says is no need to cook so much...dis will waste food if u over-cook. But sumbody says wan....then my mum says why cook so much? my grandma is very angry...coz no one helps her to take the food out...other stuff too...later...they querrel...i hate it...dis has been happened on my grandpa's funeral. Then i feel im so USELESS thr. Juz sit aside...dunno why suddenly my mum cry...I seldom see my mum uncontrol in front me....anyone too...is seldom see her cry...they say my parents kill my grandpa....abit influenced by them...my tears nearly 2 drop. I tryin hard to control myself...i cant cry...coz if i cry everyone must staring at me...why i cry?? dis question must be fulfilled in their minds...hehe.....at last, my grandma giv me a big bear bear. She buys when she goin to cameron highland. Sometimes i dunno how to determine which is did sincerely or purposely? they r so cunning...not juz them...everyone. Do dis world hav true fren? Before i think so...but...now...i dunno. I dunno why...i hate BY. Sometimes i feel she talk or does smth purposely in front of me...just like i did smth sorry of her....in her eyes...ya...but actually NOT! I din do anythings dat betray her. I wan to let her noe....IM NOT. Is no nid to escape her! I noe once a day, smth will prove me...once a day...she will noe she has done so wrong! Once a day, everyone will noe her! Nw i noe why "her fren" dun wan to choi her. BCoz of her attitude...her temper. NOt everyone wans to endure u! Not everyone owe U! Now i can understand why her family say such words...FInally....
all will gone...
