Thursday, May 28, 20092:37 PM
■ Finally exam is end!
Relax! Exam is end. My holidays r started. Now im goin plan my activities. I must relax . I must play. Is been stress during exam. Now we r free! however still cant over relax myself...if not ...how i score spm! hehe. During exam, i was refreshing my mind. I wan to b independent. I realise many things. I know smth. Sumone has been hiden those from me. Now i noe everythings. I say...i hate lies. I hav recover a lie. However is nth...but i dunno. iM angry. I hate lies. I hate ppl lying to me, especially i totally believing the person . Now im really angry. I hate u! why u wan lie to me? is the thing so serious? or i cannnot to know? so u r hiding from me? Why? I hope after u see my post u came to admit it. 1 week for u to admit it. If not, i will not forgive U!
Now i dun wan to hide from them. Yc, and BY. Till now, i din feel dat i did wrong to choose start with L. Im soli to him. Coz i choose frenship . Do frenship is more important than love for me? actually is love more. In dat case, i choose frenship. I cant act as i dunno anythings. They misunderstand me. I noe they r not accept my explanation. I din blame them. Coz our frenship is not as firm as before. smth happen btw us... i reali din't blame anyone of u. However, havin a period i really hate BY. But now im awaken frm dat. I noe cant blame any side. I cant act as i dunno anythings to continue relationship. If i act as it, dat's not me. Dat's not my style. So, i sacrifice u, coz of my basic principle.
SInce i write all of it here, i hope i will be free . I dun wan dis thingys still stuck in my mind.
Im still me.
Now i dun wan to hide from them. Yc, and BY. Till now, i din feel dat i did wrong to choose start with L. Im soli to him. Coz i choose frenship . Do frenship is more important than love for me? actually is love more. In dat case, i choose frenship. I cant act as i dunno anythings. They misunderstand me. I noe they r not accept my explanation. I din blame them. Coz our frenship is not as firm as before. smth happen btw us... i reali din't blame anyone of u. However, havin a period i really hate BY. But now im awaken frm dat. I noe cant blame any side. I cant act as i dunno anythings to continue relationship. If i act as it, dat's not me. Dat's not my style. So, i sacrifice u, coz of my basic principle.
SInce i write all of it here, i hope i will be free . I dun wan dis thingys still stuck in my mind.
Im still me.
