Sunday, May 31, 200910:47 PM
■ Miracle
Miracle is happened. I thx to god. However just "she" not "both"...i oso contented. Cannot force anythings. The most important thing is she understands me. I reali reali veri happy. However i decide to kick HIM away. I tot i will be alone ...now nope. Bcoz all change. However im hurted...bcoz she told me dat smth...he bluff me. Fortunately, i hav kick him away. I hav made a good decision wif no regret. Firstly, i tot i hurt him. Now i noe..i no. I wan u away of me. I should concentrate my STUDY. I feel horoscope is very accurate. Hahax... coz the book says on the first year i will experience smth ...i will be torturing ...till june like dat..i will relieve...ya...now i reali relieve...coz ZHEN YI is stand on me. Hahax. OK ok...yeoh shi ni...u should control urself ...my feelings reali great and accurate. Actually i hav been felt she not blame on me oredy...juz....i tot juz feelings..now is becum real...
yesterday go queensbay and gurney. Actually my mother and I just wanna to go gurney...then suddenly she says she wan 2 go queensbay ...she wants to buy a key for my 2nd bro 21st bdae...and she wants to buy earring and ring. Finally, she buy her stuff...hahax...actually the key thr is out of stock. Then we headed gurney. WE walk around...she finding her ideal shop...but cant...i told her...ur shop is impossible at upstair. But she still insists. THen she up...my ans is correct...the gurney toy shop thr...havin an escalator up ..thr writting surau...ok...is thr havin any cloth shop?? Hahax...she believes thr will b. OK...she says...the cinema thr will hav her cloth shop...lolx...er??? but thr mayb but the percentage veri low,especially her style d clothes...u noe...she up the escalator twice....she din up till the cinema thr to search. she just up to 6 floor...if i din rmb wrong...just below the cinema...she downs...lolx...i buy a shirt thr ...maggie ..bla bla bla d...costly...hahax...but i like it...i will appreciate it. I do like it...and friday i go auto city. Smth bad thing happen whole the nite. I din reali happy dat day. Coz i feel smth wif them. I dun wan to out wif them. "he' thr too. Sometimes he reali treat me nice...but...the facts all twisted him. Is gud for me too. I do reali can walk out of him.
Thx everything happen on me. I thx to god. I noe u wan me to be stronger.
yesterday go queensbay and gurney. Actually my mother and I just wanna to go gurney...then suddenly she says she wan 2 go queensbay ...she wants to buy a key for my 2nd bro 21st bdae...and she wants to buy earring and ring. Finally, she buy her stuff...hahax...actually the key thr is out of stock. Then we headed gurney. WE walk around...she finding her ideal shop...but cant...i told her...ur shop is impossible at upstair. But she still insists. THen she up...my ans is correct...the gurney toy shop thr...havin an escalator up ..thr writting surau...ok...is thr havin any cloth shop?? Hahax...she believes thr will b. OK...she says...the cinema thr will hav her cloth shop...lolx...er??? but thr mayb but the percentage veri low,especially her style d clothes...u noe...she up the escalator twice....she din up till the cinema thr to search. she just up to 6 floor...if i din rmb wrong...just below the cinema...she downs...lolx...i buy a shirt thr ...maggie ..bla bla bla d...costly...hahax...but i like it...i will appreciate it. I do like it...and friday i go auto city. Smth bad thing happen whole the nite. I din reali happy dat day. Coz i feel smth wif them. I dun wan to out wif them. "he' thr too. Sometimes he reali treat me nice...but...the facts all twisted him. Is gud for me too. I do reali can walk out of him.
Thx everything happen on me. I thx to god. I noe u wan me to be stronger.
