Saturday, June 27, 20097:20 PM
■ NEw start!

I cant withstand life without blogging. hehe. Oweys wanted to update my blog. So i decide to back to my blogging life. But i din put down those. Sorry. I wan to say dat if i reali put down him ...but we r impossible. Bcoz i dun hav feelings to u.I hope u know dat. Luv is not forcing. I dun wan u becum a DAI TI PING.I feel dat we just can reach certain level...is frenship. I know im hurting u. I know smth u hav miscontrue it.THe i miss u...is not me. then i saw someone write dat...then i just reply u ...sot d type. I hope u dun wan miscontrue it.
by the way, i know smth . My ex gf. JY...hahax. I wan to say soli to u. i dint mean any offence. I wan to say Mr LT is belonged to u. He luv u veri much. I not luv him. 1stly i know dat, im so shocked, but after dat i feel is so funny. U R SO CUTE. Hahax. I hope dis post oso din give u any offence. I just wanna to explain my point. I do wish both of u happy. Reali. dunno u will see anot? if u r seeing, can u drop me a comment? Abit wanna to meet u. hahax. MR LT is so XING FU ar. heng.
k...return to me. In those days, having many things happened. It cum as a freak. Abit feeling weird of those. I know dat tommy has been thinking dat im an ENEMY. Im evil. Suddenly all change. THOse enemy becum frens. I reali din lie to all of u. Im sincere. I din gossip about tommy, yc by , ivan. Bcuz...i treat all of u as fren. till now, i dun wan to gossip about by. Coz i feel dat if i gossip her, once a day it will return to me too. So , i believe YIN GUO XUN HUAN. I hope i reali can control myself dun b so KEPO. DUn be so critical. I hope i reali grown. I wan to say no matter wad ...all ppl hav chances to commit their wrongs...hav chances to change .I believe she will becum the one i knew . Mayb now we misunderstand her...just like all of u misunderstand me. THink positive. u will gain smth . dun try to narrow ur mind. It will make u desperate. I luv my life. all bad things are just lessons for us to build up our courage. Thanks everything dat i belonged.
by the way, i know smth . My ex gf. JY...hahax. I wan to say soli to u. i dint mean any offence. I wan to say Mr LT is belonged to u. He luv u veri much. I not luv him. 1stly i know dat, im so shocked, but after dat i feel is so funny. U R SO CUTE. Hahax. I hope dis post oso din give u any offence. I just wanna to explain my point. I do wish both of u happy. Reali. dunno u will see anot? if u r seeing, can u drop me a comment? Abit wanna to meet u. hahax. MR LT is so XING FU ar. heng.
k...return to me. In those days, having many things happened. It cum as a freak. Abit feeling weird of those. I know dat tommy has been thinking dat im an ENEMY. Im evil. Suddenly all change. THOse enemy becum frens. I reali din lie to all of u. Im sincere. I din gossip about tommy, yc by , ivan. Bcuz...i treat all of u as fren. till now, i dun wan to gossip about by. Coz i feel dat if i gossip her, once a day it will return to me too. So , i believe YIN GUO XUN HUAN. I hope i reali can control myself dun b so KEPO. DUn be so critical. I hope i reali grown. I wan to say no matter wad ...all ppl hav chances to commit their wrongs...hav chances to change .I believe she will becum the one i knew . Mayb now we misunderstand her...just like all of u misunderstand me. THink positive. u will gain smth . dun try to narrow ur mind. It will make u desperate. I luv my life. all bad things are just lessons for us to build up our courage. Thanks everything dat i belonged.
