Monday, June 01, 20098:18 PM
■ Worrying
2day my dad teaches me to drive car near the prince road. The stupid kean chong saw me....they scream me.LOLx... then i just look at them . I feel im threaten my dad. Hahax. ok...quite fun. just a while... we back. I receive my sweetie couz letter. I hope she fine. Nth for today. BUt im worrying 2moro. KURSUS. I apply the law lesson. I nid to go kursus. U noe ...so boring thr...nobody accompany me. I dunno how to pass. Wanna cry...:(...i dunno how i pass the time ...8 hours. LOLx...no movie...no com...i cant survive without them. reali reali veri sad. Why the government creates such rule...wad a drag! haiz..i dunno who comes to fetch me. I dunno her. abit worry ...but still ok...my parents r veri worrying...they say they wan to the office...the person say....she comes...just i go thr...and take my ic...and RM85 oni. i dunno how to tell my parents...just tell them tonite. I hope 2moro smth happen ..then they shorten their kursus. Im hopefully it will happen. IT MUST...who wants to stay thr so long time??
haiz...
Hope 2moro i will not be so boring
haiz...
Hope 2moro i will not be so boring
