Friday, July 10, 20098:04 PM
■ Afraid...

Time passes as fast as lightning. OUr secondary life is came to an end...still havin a few months... I dun wan to end it. frens gone... we hav to walk our own life. Hav to worry about future...our life...our work...our economy...our husband or wife...our children...so...wad is my life? I dunno...I hope all of us r gud...juz now watch their blog....fren4eva...I can feel dat...frenship is so gud..it is meaningful. Is happy we r together to play...to face problems...but....a feeling...afraid appear in my mind. I afraid one day ...our frenship gone again. Now it cum back to my side...when ...it will gone again? I afraid. I afraid they take away it. :(
when im form 1...I hav so much time ....I hav time to play...hav time to study...hav time to enjoy...now...nope...I hav to catch my time...if not...it gone ...I afraid of many things...I afraid to be old...I afraid to face death...Afraid of facing loss ...Afraid of facing anything...now...im blaming myself of no appreciate those things......feeling down now. How will be me on 2moro 2moro and 2moro...I think about William Shakespear...Hahax...Life Brief Candle....
