Friday, July 24, 20099:10 PM
■ Boring day
Today can be categorised as a happy day for me...bcoz...bm and physic r canceled. Free time whole the day...i wan flying out of my cage...but...no wings...so stay at home...become a boring day. Juz now goin to giant wif my couz....and...let me saw some1...however...we dunno each others...but...he is some1 fren...dunno would he telling him im thr? haiz...oweys face smth got intercep wif him... today..i juz watching tv...my monthly test gone...but dis meant... my trial nearer...my chemis test muz b veri bad... bcoz... hav 1 chap i din study...MR LO din tell us too...and im nervous till forget all the teory...even calsium ...i oso can forget how to spell...wad's wrong wif me...but nvm...i will hardwoking to study...! I MUST ! I WILL!....lose is nvm...but i must learn in wad i lose...so...getting a bad result...is not too imp for me....becoz...dis will be my motivation...wow...hahax... stress gone a bit lo....yesterday my couz bdae...so my family and I were goin to my aunt houz till 12 sumthings lo....k la...nth to be updated...no mood...haiz
