Monday, July 20, 20097:12 PM
■ Bright or dark?


When u're HAPPY, u feel ur world is bright.
When u're MISERABLE, u feel ur world is dark
So how's my world now? I cant c anything in my world. blank at all. Im angry of smth ...sumtimes...but i seldom express it. Bcoz I dun wan any quarrel. But sumtimes she is over. however im still YA YU. dunno english la. hehe...haiz...sad ! I hate her temper. Oweys thinking she's rite. suan le. JUz let it be. yeoh shini dun so calculate!
爱情的终点是什么?
我们都在探讨爱情……不断不断……虽然总跌得伤痕累累……但我们却没放弃。
我的终点是什么?
我想……等到那天走上红地毯的时候,我才知道我的终点就是“他”
不论是什么。我依然还是那个总往危险地带走去的“傻瓜”。
When u're MISERABLE, u feel ur world is dark
So how's my world now? I cant c anything in my world. blank at all. Im angry of smth ...sumtimes...but i seldom express it. Bcoz I dun wan any quarrel. But sumtimes she is over. however im still YA YU. dunno english la. hehe...haiz...sad ! I hate her temper. Oweys thinking she's rite. suan le. JUz let it be. yeoh shini dun so calculate!
爱情的终点是什么?
我们都在探讨爱情……不断不断……虽然总跌得伤痕累累……但我们却没放弃。
我的终点是什么?
我想……等到那天走上红地毯的时候,我才知道我的终点就是“他”
不论是什么。我依然还是那个总往危险地带走去的“傻瓜”。
