Wednesday, July 01, 20099:19 PM
■ Do I did wrong?
Days passes as fast as lightning. My LITTLE Jun JUn is passed. hahax. I love JUN. Mayb is bcoz of my bdae drop on JUN. hehe...exam is nearer...drop on 21 July. Dunno why i dun hav the motivation to study . I oweys thinking about outing. I wan to go beach. Hahax. I wan to play water. I know Dat just a dream. I dun hav so much time oredy. Yesterday yc came to my house at 7pm. SHe had just finishing her Bm tuition. Then she told me dat now we can chat whether I hav chosen to NS anot. She asked me to giv her my IC. Im so reluctant to give her. Hahax. FINALLY , the msg back is MAAF, TIDAK DIPILIH KE PLKN. Hahax. THen i help my fren to chat lo. DUring tuition, we oso keep chatting about it. Then we call them to check. BY and YW r chosen. Haven goin to tuition, i hav asked YC BY hav chosen anot ? SHe says she think she got. Then niam ask her at tuition twice. SHe says she dun hav ...but today at sch...andrew tells me...she got. LOLx...why she wants to cheat? WHy she dun wn to admit? IS hard to admit? Or i make any offence? i dint meant any offence to her. I realy happy and relief dat im not be chosen. HOwever, the result is not a final decision. MAyb i will be selected. I still worrying. Suddenly, YW so quiet. NIam ask her wad's wrong wif her? she say nth. then when we on the car, the tuition is finished, niam send us to back...he ask BY wad's wrong to YW? she says somebody CAI DAO TA WEI BA. I reali sha qu lo. 2day yc tell me dat they say they r so XING KU during tuition. I dunno wad's wrong to them? We din boycot them . we din dun wn to talk wif them. We treat them as fren. I din talk wif them...is not bcoz of i boycot them...is I dunno wan to talk wad wif them. Is them boycot me 1st. I din meant to boycot them. I wan to say...before...nobody choi me...they din talk wif me...I alone...
谁可怜我?没有人。现在我们并没有不要和你们说话。你们却说你们很辛苦……我真的不知道为什么会这样。本来我不对你感到失望,而现在我真得很失望。我还想过今天跟yc说不如我们sms你,就让我说对不起。希望找回你自己。可是,我觉得不需要了。我对你真的好失望。你改变了好多。你的态度。你的动作。有时我还觉得你本来就是这个样子,可是事实都好像不是。好像你故意做给我看……真得不懂。你变得好陌生哦。我觉得你已经帮我们的友情都忘了。我只想说如果我背叛你,我不会和他分手。我也不会看到你发来的祝福感到快乐。而且,我会到处说你是非可是我没有。我不曾把你告诉我的事说出去。真希望你看到……
谁可怜我?没有人。现在我们并没有不要和你们说话。你们却说你们很辛苦……我真的不知道为什么会这样。本来我不对你感到失望,而现在我真得很失望。我还想过今天跟yc说不如我们sms你,就让我说对不起。希望找回你自己。可是,我觉得不需要了。我对你真的好失望。你改变了好多。你的态度。你的动作。有时我还觉得你本来就是这个样子,可是事实都好像不是。好像你故意做给我看……真得不懂。你变得好陌生哦。我觉得你已经帮我们的友情都忘了。我只想说如果我背叛你,我不会和他分手。我也不会看到你发来的祝福感到快乐。而且,我会到处说你是非可是我没有。我不曾把你告诉我的事说出去。真希望你看到……
