Monday, July 06, 20093:35 PM
■ Hopefully

2day i hav done smth. Dunno wad is the ending ? i Hope it will be gud and happy ending. I do hope! Recently im hav headache. Dunno is bcoz of lacking sleeping anot? i think so..i feel my body is so hot. H1N1?? dunno...im so scare...hahax...i dun wan to kena...i dun wan to b separated leh....so...im oweys drinking water...hahax...I realize dat many ppl r using blogger now...sometimes blogger reali can help us to solve problems...somehow it will let things to be worse. However im addicted to blogger...oweys thinking to blogging...but dun hav any contain to write ...2day i fall down from chair. Hahax...sitting oso can fall down. HOw strong I m? Hahax...I oso dunno why. I juz wanna take up my bag...suddenly i lose balance...then fall down ...but i din fall on floor...bcoz ching ying and meisynn r holidng me...everyone stares at me...then im laughing non-stop...reali funny la....hahax...i laugh till my backbone is so pain.LOLx...wad is the adjective dat i used? Hahax...reali ....my backbone is so pain....then...whole dat at sch im so blur...untill Ivan asking me...da qiang bla bla bla...i say qiang jian...lolx....i feel like im drug...and hav no enuff time to slp...no energy....so...i sleep at bio class...reali cant wifstand liao ar...haiz...k la...
hope WE R THE BEST FREN...
