Thursday, July 02, 20095:17 PM
■ How's bout TODAY?
2day bio teacher absent. IT's a great news for all of my classmates. Hahax. After PJ, we change clothes ...then ching ying, Ivan , weineng ,me...just sitting thr ...busy. ANdrew thr? dunno ...forget jor. mayb. talking whole the mm period. En. Hariz hassan is so gud. He din scold us. MAdamn peremjit is fulfilled her promise dat bringing us to c drama. However...i tot she will bring us to watching show so it will be no homework anymore...but it's doesn't as pretty as my dream.LOLX...then till BIo...hahax...our free time!! ching ying shujia and I chatting lo. Nth special.We just complaining the Government. Wad a law ....girls nid to participate in national service. Dis is just opened for guys...singaopore oso for guys oni. Ns is not scarry ...im not mind to kawat....washing my own clothes or eating MALAY FOOD...i just mind to bath TOGETHER! All naked girls bathing together. LOLx...who want! yeh...the damn government! Better to change law. Dunno why...i wan go to shop myself. dunno why...i wan to buy many things...shirt...shoes....bags...books...anything i nid. i scare my parents will angry me...becoz...i just noe how to spent...dunno how to earn...for fact...im still YOUNG...i hav to study...so i cant find a job. I noe now is economy crisis....everyone is trying cut off their expense...u noe...now havin many sales...so...all r cheap now...so...do I wan asking to my mum permission? I dunno. Just worrying they will scold me...recently...they r in bad mood. I think is bcoz of they having problems in runnig their bussiness...haiz...Hope all's rite. Perhaps...H1N1 will stop bugging around. FASTER TO BE CURED....
