Sunday, July 12, 200911:27 PM
■ Jusco trip
Juz now i go jusco wif my cousin. Lim feng is thr...i just saw him from upstairs. Is hardly to c him . Then we just saw a while ...then went to search FOODS...my couz wan to eat Mcdonald...so...we r on the way...then i look around...a feeling told me dat some1 is thr. Then im looking into oldtown...lolx...let me c him...then i faster tell my couz...to walk faster...and tell her dun wan to eat it...we eat others...den we go upstairs...wah...dunno he saw me anot...I din eat anything la...coz...is full...finally...he thr! DUnno why he is goin upstairs...we meet again...but my feeling told me...he saw me...when i was thr. He saw me goin out the restaurant bah. after dat...he sms me a msg...then i got fowards him a msg...bcoz...mean dat...i saw him. Im feeling soli to him. Is hundred ...million ...billion of soli...I know I cant compensate my fault...make up for his love... The onli way to compensate is accepted him. I know luv cant b like dat. If he wan me to accept him, must b...i reali luv him as he do. Luv is not forcing or compensate. Dunno how is him now? I been msn wif him...he seems like angry me...He has said smth dat annoyed me...but i din blame on him...bcoz...i make the thing worse... why we oweys meet in coincidental? oweys b when i was no contact wif him. Juz now went popular...im searching for books...but i din bought anything. I wan save money...i go younghearts...i saw many...inner clothes so cute and beautiful...hahax..pajamas too...but i din purchase...finally i bought a jean which i search for ages...39...er...do it affortable? I dunno..actually I wan buy smth to eat...or buy smth for "HIM " to eat...but ...din't fulfill it...bcoz..after buying it...the shop almost closed...we hav to back...tomorow still sch. Im pleased him. dunno why...when the things r goin longer...the angry will trail off...dis is my weakness...ok...nite...!!
