Monday, July 13, 20096:01 PM
■ No words can describe wad is my feeling now.
Dunno why..im so down at sch 2day...Ivan sitting beside me...starting talk about his problems..,bla bla bla...actually, im no mood to solve his problems at all. Bcoz...im so annoyed too. Haiz. I tell him...im so fan too. He is trying to drag my secret out of me. LOLx...I juz tryin to pretend dat 's nth. My secret will be the secret of secret. Sometimes im reali wan to share wif my fren...but ...i feel better to be kept in my heart. Dunno since when I start to keep anything in my heart? Dunno when i start to less entrust frenz around me? I noe it mayb start since My fren and I had been in an arguement for months...I dunno why....start to keep myself to be exposed . Sometimes facing them...i hav some feelings dat...i dunno how to describe.... feel we cant just fren as before ... I feel dat hav a wall btw us...especially me and yen. Dunno she has the feelings anot? I saw their blog...a bit jealous they r so gud especially she and xq. Hahax...LOLx...wad's wrong wif me? why be so sensitive? winny is angry me...lolx...Chunwei wants to exchange pic wif me...then I say ok...then winny oso agree...but..2day...i go to find chunwei...actually he calls me to find him when recess at his class...but...i din find him...untill the bell is rang...I just realise our promise...I go to find him...I din realise teacher is thr...then i str8 goin the class...he is pointing the teacher ...telling SHE's thr...then he say cum when after sch...So...after sch I start to find him...actually I juz hav a look ...whether he is thr anot...then I cant c him...just out the sch...after reaching hm...he is sms me....even calling me...he says soli to me....and apologise to me dat he din waiting me...i say nvm..he's telling winny is angry our....she say...chunwei luv me...lolx...we din ...we r frenz..We seldom to sms too since he is havin a gf...when i saw him and winny...i dun wan to talk wif him...bcoz scaring she will envy...but the end....the thing go worse...why ? oweys I be the one ? Haiz...Im trying to not close wif any guyz...is been long I din heard any rumour about me and guys...god tells me how to do! He is searching any advice...then I just told him...say sorry to her..or make an apologise card...tell her...u dun wan take my photo anymore...or make an voice sms....Hope they will recover soon. Why...girls think like dat ? I DIN CLOSE WIF THEM!!!!!!!!! DO i??? haiz...sad sad sad sad sad sad. NO one know it. Im angry smth...I noe..is better to be like dat...if not it will be the worst. BE HAPPY!!!
