Thursday, July 09, 20097:13 PM
■ Unlucky Day

2day havin pj. As usual PJ is the period most pupils like...but for us...5sc3 gurls...we dislike! We bate. Bcoz of Our PJ's teacher...Lee Hwa Ching. She oweys creates childish games for us....just like frog jumping...or penguin walks...many CHILD's Play. 2day she gives us choices...1 is jogging wif her...1 is play basketball...for me...of coz...basketball...bcoz can avoid of her attention. So my friends and I choose basketball. Is too many ppl choosing it...so...2 of them just sitting thr ...watching us play... I like basketball...so...ching ying and I join. Unlucky...the ball fall towards me...Im trying to catch it...but some1 appear in front me...and catch the ball...then my finger 折到.IS SO PAIN! then i stand aside...is reali pain...untill NOW..i tell ching ying ...joaane peijun...hahax...and i tell everyone i met.. ...then Ivan tells me...dunwan drink cold water....haiz...but....afterwards...still pain...i tell them...they dun wan choi me! :(...no one knows a drop of my tear drops...reali pain la...is so so so so so so so pain. reali a bad day for me....
