Saturday, July 18, 20091:56 PM
■ WAD A DAY!
2day morning I go simpang empat learn driving ...On the car...auntie let me c her hp...ask me I knew this girl anot? Noe whr is her houz? I saw...Ong Phey Phey...tommy ex...wow...i say i dunno...reali...i dunno...is so coincidental...AFter taking her...we go take hui wen ...and a girl...I dunno who is her...on the way...hui wen realize she din bring her purse...then she calls me to tell the uncle...( auntie drop us at sekolah junjong and she goin to take others) then ...i so scare too... i scare he angry...and...wan to turn bak...wasting time! FInally we hav told him....he say alumak...then still on the way to simpang empat...at the end....they din listen ...they come next time...bcoz of hui wen...they wan together...Hahax...they r so funny . About 11am...we back...coz i hav to go penang..I hav arrange all my things oredy...and put into a pink bag...but MY maid din bring...lolx.. HOw i study wor! Im so ANGRY...hATE...is wanna exam oredy.!! sad sad sad....tension! ok la...i hope my parents bring me to the japanese festival...HOPE!
