Sunday, August 09, 20099:24 PM
■ 2 day
On 8th August 2009
I cant contact my couz....then KCZ fetch me to go...thx you!Our sch had a singing competition. Dat day was our Hari Kokurikulum...Having sum stalls selling food. I din buy anythings thr...bcoz the food were not attract me ....no any delicious food . haha...My frenz bought the food...then i juz try...all in all, the spaghetti was the best choice...hahax....ok...then the winner in the singing competition was Heng Shwn Hong, 2nd was a gurl...i dunno who is her...3rd was Tan Xin Yi. Yi qin and Xiu qiong just took sagu hati... dat day was not as fun as I tot...before the competition began..dat was damn boring.....then after dat i went qb myself...i wanted to buy sum revisions....I ate hagaedaz iceream!!! I ate strawberry cheescake...a flavour of ice-cream...I wanted to say...the strawberry is FAR better than LUTHER'S strawberry cake...hahax....reali...ok...after dat , i went border...sitting thr reading my book...den had a guy asked me to share wif him...den i say ok...he was chatting wif me...but i ignored him...haha...at 1st, I din hear wad his say pun...haha...about 3 smth...bros were cuming...den i left to join them...after dat we dig in at kim gary...i din try cheese baked rice...bcoz..was too full...den...i ordered spaghetti ...but it seem not a spaghetti....still ok lo...the porks were many than noodless...lolx....H1N1 ...haha....a day past...
2day i wake at 7smth...becoz hav to go to simpang empat....to learn how to drive car...I like dis morning...bcoz is a raining day...is not hot when im driving...but soon...the sun is appeared....however still not as hot as before....i luv raining day...i luv cool....hahax.....i dun like sweating...but...i luv sweating when im doin exercises...dat's not same....Is long i din jogging...hahax...I jogging? seems like impossible ,rite? ya...im...im jogging wif my couz in sg...hahax...a bit crazy ....hahax...we jogging at nite...around 12 oredy....the teenagers thr mocking us...lolx...we ignored them...a nice memory...badminton oso long din play...however..im so noob...haha....swimming!!! IS VERI VErI LONG....i luv swimming...haha....when im still a primary student...i oweys go to CRC wif my couz....we playing thr....after dat....we dig in thr...eat western food...u noe...after swimming...we almost hungry as a wolf! hahax....I can eat many when im young....but now...nope...becoz I scare fat la...haha....im fat...i noe...hahax...nvm...on diet lo...
Im goin to slp ...nite...dear....is long din use it...haha....definitely not the person u tot....
I cant contact my couz....then KCZ fetch me to go...thx you!Our sch had a singing competition. Dat day was our Hari Kokurikulum...Having sum stalls selling food. I din buy anythings thr...bcoz the food were not attract me ....no any delicious food . haha...My frenz bought the food...then i juz try...all in all, the spaghetti was the best choice...hahax....ok...then the winner in the singing competition was Heng Shwn Hong, 2nd was a gurl...i dunno who is her...3rd was Tan Xin Yi. Yi qin and Xiu qiong just took sagu hati... dat day was not as fun as I tot...before the competition began..dat was damn boring.....then after dat i went qb myself...i wanted to buy sum revisions....I ate hagaedaz iceream!!! I ate strawberry cheescake...a flavour of ice-cream...I wanted to say...the strawberry is FAR better than LUTHER'S strawberry cake...hahax....reali...ok...after dat , i went border...sitting thr reading my book...den had a guy asked me to share wif him...den i say ok...he was chatting wif me...but i ignored him...haha...at 1st, I din hear wad his say pun...haha...about 3 smth...bros were cuming...den i left to join them...after dat we dig in at kim gary...i din try cheese baked rice...bcoz..was too full...den...i ordered spaghetti ...but it seem not a spaghetti....still ok lo...the porks were many than noodless...lolx....H1N1 ...haha....a day past...
2day i wake at 7smth...becoz hav to go to simpang empat....to learn how to drive car...I like dis morning...bcoz is a raining day...is not hot when im driving...but soon...the sun is appeared....however still not as hot as before....i luv raining day...i luv cool....hahax.....i dun like sweating...but...i luv sweating when im doin exercises...dat's not same....Is long i din jogging...hahax...I jogging? seems like impossible ,rite? ya...im...im jogging wif my couz in sg...hahax...a bit crazy ....hahax...we jogging at nite...around 12 oredy....the teenagers thr mocking us...lolx...we ignored them...a nice memory...badminton oso long din play...however..im so noob...haha....swimming!!! IS VERI VErI LONG....i luv swimming...haha....when im still a primary student...i oweys go to CRC wif my couz....we playing thr....after dat....we dig in thr...eat western food...u noe...after swimming...we almost hungry as a wolf! hahax....I can eat many when im young....but now...nope...becoz I scare fat la...haha....im fat...i noe...hahax...nvm...on diet lo...
Im goin to slp ...nite...dear....is long din use it...haha....definitely not the person u tot....
