Thursday, August 13, 20092:15 PM
■ Complicated Day
2day morning is a bad morning...bcoz...im alone standing outside the class...thr is so dark...juz like sorrow in the darkness. Im hopping someone cum and accompany me....but no one...alone 10 min...then jia ming reaches...then we wait for swee fong to cum...in the 10 min...think of many things....I hate lonely...but im used to it....all things cum to an end....dunno wad is my tomoro...but Im liying myself it will be nicer...i have failed the test...sad...haha...but I gain smth...my bro calls me...haha...I meet sum1 thr...feel she is funny....haha....however i loses the chance...but i gain smth...ya...think positive ...shini!
I hate to be abandoned.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A test I hav taken.
Fear
You are a loyal and faithful person, but your fear keeps you from doing things you really want or need to do. Sometimes you wish you could be a different person, maybe it would be easier, but instead you need to embrace who you are and trust that everything around you won't crumble. You think about death often and sometimes it makes you live harder, but other times it makes you depressed. You've thought about suicide, but you fear that too. You pretend to be happy when you really aren't and you try to be something for everyone in order to feel loved. But underneath it all you just want to be loved for who you are. You sometimes fear yourself and who you are and you don't want to waste a second of your life, but you don't know where to go or where to turn. You have a big heart and you don't want to waste it, but you sometimes wonder what love really is
I admit all of it....
我只想说我没有利用你。
I hate to be abandoned.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A test I hav taken.
Fear
You are a loyal and faithful person, but your fear keeps you from doing things you really want or need to do. Sometimes you wish you could be a different person, maybe it would be easier, but instead you need to embrace who you are and trust that everything around you won't crumble. You think about death often and sometimes it makes you live harder, but other times it makes you depressed. You've thought about suicide, but you fear that too. You pretend to be happy when you really aren't and you try to be something for everyone in order to feel loved. But underneath it all you just want to be loved for who you are. You sometimes fear yourself and who you are and you don't want to waste a second of your life, but you don't know where to go or where to turn. You have a big heart and you don't want to waste it, but you sometimes wonder what love really is
I admit all of it....
我只想说我没有利用你。
