Saturday, August 22, 200910:52 PM
■ Excited...
2moro I will go to komtar to listen English speech wif my frens...after dat Yc, tommy, andy , ivan and I will stay at tommy houz...haha...near Batu Feringgi. WOW...is super happy..now my feelings r excited...anxiety...and nervous...haha...Cant imagine how will us...haha. I hope tomoro we will enjoy veri much and hav a nice day. We will back on monday...dunno jeff can pick us anot? If not ...then we hav to take bus...I hope he will fulfil my demand...haha.
I hav sum words wan to tell KCZ.
Yesterday we sms...he said he wanted to return me the disc. I say...dat's not imp to return me. bla bla bla....then i say no nid le...u just throw it. Then he said...he has given the chance...is me wan to lose it...lolx....and i say can monday we meet...then he din reply me...i think he will not find me bah...I hav done so much in our luv...I wan to recover and I reali wan to stick wif u again...but u seem like not interested...and falling in luv to others...
I reali reali wan to recover....
I hav hundred...thousand ...million ...billion of questions wan to ask u...I wan u reply all of it in front of me...I wan ask u...do u luv me? Are u fall in luv to others? The memories of us...u still rmb? WHy u seem like forget all of it? I wan u answer in front of me....but u din reply me...i reali reali did my best in it...
I think dis is the time i hav to face the truth...i think dis is the time i hav to end it.
I juz wanna to say I reali luv u as much as i COULD...
I wan to tell u....pls take care urself. Drive wadeva vehicles...motor or car...pls carefully...rmb wad is written in the paper which ur mum went to pray for u. DUn oweys play dota untill so late.
I do hope u can c it.
I will try to give up our luv....since today. I reali appreciate the time we together. however we hav many quarrels but U still let me sweet and happy for days...
I hav sum words wan to tell KCZ.
Yesterday we sms...he said he wanted to return me the disc. I say...dat's not imp to return me. bla bla bla....then i say no nid le...u just throw it. Then he said...he has given the chance...is me wan to lose it...lolx....and i say can monday we meet...then he din reply me...i think he will not find me bah...I hav done so much in our luv...I wan to recover and I reali wan to stick wif u again...but u seem like not interested...and falling in luv to others...
I reali reali wan to recover....
I hav hundred...thousand ...million ...billion of questions wan to ask u...I wan u reply all of it in front of me...I wan ask u...do u luv me? Are u fall in luv to others? The memories of us...u still rmb? WHy u seem like forget all of it? I wan u answer in front of me....but u din reply me...i reali reali did my best in it...
I think dis is the time i hav to face the truth...i think dis is the time i hav to end it.
I juz wanna to say I reali luv u as much as i COULD...
I wan to tell u....pls take care urself. Drive wadeva vehicles...motor or car...pls carefully...rmb wad is written in the paper which ur mum went to pray for u. DUn oweys play dota untill so late.
I do hope u can c it.
I will try to give up our luv....since today. I reali appreciate the time we together. however we hav many quarrels but U still let me sweet and happy for days...
