Monday, August 10, 20097:41 PM
■ Moodiness

Dunno why....im so moody now...mayb after seeing smth...lolx...wad's wrong wif me...Hav made a decision...but not dare to do it...dunno why... I wan to out of the JAIL... i dun wan to be fasten ...2moro will go simpang empat learn car...then wed will take test...nervous...2day our classmate ...chan siao ting bdae...then we sing song for her....we oweys do it... trial cuming soon...but i feel im not hardworking...dont hav the motivation to push me ...oweys floating thr...haiz.....k la...wanna go to tuition le...bye
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
back frm tuition.
Everyone sick. LOLx...H1N1 worse? yup! I think so....
Hope they r fine...I wan it get out of us...bcoz..i hav many plans!
I dun wan all my plans be canceled.
Do I make a rite decision?
U r hurting me in any ways...disappointed me...and anythings...
I reali dunno how to entrust u....
U oweys dismay me.
I scare the decision ...i scare everything...I scare u....sumtimes u hav touched me...but...almost u hurt me.
Is so complicated. I dunno wad're u pretend to...
I scare ur explanation....I scare u r tying to explain ...bcoz...i dunno i hav to trust u or not...
I dunno ....u r making me so down...u r making me cry....u r making me sobbing in the darkness...
When im crying....u look like dis is nth. I cant feel im the oni of u...I cant feel im imp for u.
I wan to fly out the cage...but u hav tied me...how ? u r upseted me!
Everyone sick. LOLx...H1N1 worse? yup! I think so....
Hope they r fine...I wan it get out of us...bcoz..i hav many plans!
I dun wan all my plans be canceled.
Do I make a rite decision?
U r hurting me in any ways...disappointed me...and anythings...
I reali dunno how to entrust u....
U oweys dismay me.
I scare the decision ...i scare everything...I scare u....sumtimes u hav touched me...but...almost u hurt me.
Is so complicated. I dunno wad're u pretend to...
I scare ur explanation....I scare u r tying to explain ...bcoz...i dunno i hav to trust u or not...
I dunno ....u r making me so down...u r making me cry....u r making me sobbing in the darkness...
When im crying....u look like dis is nth. I cant feel im the oni of u...I cant feel im imp for u.
I wan to fly out the cage...but u hav tied me...how ? u r upseted me!
