Thursday, August 20, 20092:05 PM
■ My feelings

2day is normal...no quirks happen. 2day is considered as last day of sch...becoz tomoro is holiday! after day, dat will be our trial exam...sumtimes i do hope days pass faster...sumtimes im not...so complicated ar...hahax...days r torturing me. 2day i take mp3 to sch. Songs can soothe me...to pass my suffering days. then i listen when our mixed-blood mm sir is teaching...jian ru cums to me...he knows why i wan to listen...why i wan to bring. bcoz i hav told him dat i wan songs to forget him. Then he sits beside me....ask me...wad's wrong wif u? Dun be too sad ar...i say i have made a decision. He ask wad decision I hav made? I say I decide to continue my luv....i say he oredy fasten in my heart...im trying hard in vain to get rid of him....how hard i try...how im loser im admit... I opt to luv him secretly....i noe im so stupid....totally....completely...and obviously. Many ppls too...when u r falling in lub...dat's not stupid in ur eyes...LUv is blind. I noe he has no feelings to me...he is falling to others...but...no ideas...i will luv him secretly...keep my feelings in my heart. If once a day I c he and his gf...i will ignore them ....and my tears well in my eyes and pass through my face silently and secretly. I hav no ideas to it....becoz...he oredy NOT LUV ME...
I noe....u r oredy fed up wif me since long ago...u r waiting chance to let me say the words...I noe im nth for u...I noe im not important as before...I noe now SHE is the most imp for u...All i noe...
I noe im choosing hiding dis truth...I do hope dis r juz a nightmare...i do hope after waking up...the all things will be inverted....but no...dis all happen in real world.why? I wan forget u...but i cant......so...i make dis decision...i noe all of u...will scold me...tease me...but im no ideas wif dis.
IM LOSER.
I noe....u r oredy fed up wif me since long ago...u r waiting chance to let me say the words...I noe im nth for u...I noe im not important as before...I noe now SHE is the most imp for u...All i noe...
I noe im choosing hiding dis truth...I do hope dis r juz a nightmare...i do hope after waking up...the all things will be inverted....but no...dis all happen in real world.why? I wan forget u...but i cant......so...i make dis decision...i noe all of u...will scold me...tease me...but im no ideas wif dis.
IM LOSER.
