Tuesday, August 25, 200912:50 PM
■ Penang trip
Wow...back frm penang...Total hav 4 person r staying BAtu Feringgi. LOLx....No any adjectives can describe dat day.
23 August 2009
In the morning about 8.30am, yc reaches my houz...so...before dat I was prepared. So...i woke up early dat day . However ...dat nite i oweys awake frm my dream...then oweys seeing my hp....wad's the time now...lolx...We take a bag and a plastic bag...is MANY...haha. WE reach thr about 9.30am...Ivan thr.....weineng and andy late lo..if not...we can go by jadam...is faster..we can reduce times of taking so much bus and waste time...dis is our 1st time to take it...and im so soli to meiyan...bcoz...i can feel her uncomfortable feelings...I know she hard to decide to get along wif who...I din blame on ur fault....reali...is nvm...bcoz we r fren.HEHE...^^ dis is my 1st time to take so much rapid....I wan to praise of it! Rapid reali GUd...cool...comfortable....juz like im taking sg bus...when we r on the jetty...i wan to go to toilet...then after goin...im so FAINTED...the jetty floating...makes me unwell. Then soon....we off the board..dat day's weather is not as gud as i think...becoz...yc and I wearing undershirt. Dat day is so cool. Im thinking sum gentlemen to giv me a hug...hahahaahaha...juz kidding la....raining dat day...after jetty...we take 101 to komtar...I wan to say...WEINENG is so smart...haha...i think is yc and I so stupid bah...bcoz...he know all the bus to go anywhr...He gives me a feeling... safe ....then i go to my aunt shop to put yc and I d plastic bag...then we walk around ...we dig in at mcdonald...we order large set of mcchicken.. fish fillet O fish(my flavour)...2 apple pie...I eat apple pie....becoz i cant finish the hamburger..too much...im not reali hungry ...then we attend the speech...their spoken slance so nice...im so admired...I hope once a day...i can too...haha...the speech is ok...sum tips i hav received frm it...then 4.3opm the speech is finished...then meiyan yiwen them wan to eat steamboat...but we r so full...then we go to weineng houz...when we r lining...smth happen on yc...a foreginer guy deeper his hand into her bag...while she is talking phone wif bla bla bla...lolx..then she push away his hand...then he go away...she does not lose anythings...fortunately...then on the way goin...andy drop...he has to back...then left we four person...then we talking laughing playing....soon...we reach his houz...we messed his houz...haha...then we go to swimming...haha..take sauna too..sauna reali gud...haha...however is veri hot... we go to boy toilet...bcoz sauna is inside the toilet,,,then ...haha...around 7pm we back...and take a shower...after dat...we go to take dinner...haha...dat's smth happened...haha..we stalking thr...and asking each other...whr we wan to hav a dinner...then...we c CHILLI is so many ppl...then weineng and yc juz walk into and sit ...Ivan and I so shocked...becoz many ppl r lining thr...lolx...at the end...the waiter kick us away...haha...so sia sui...but reali the 1st feeling so stupid wif frenz...haha...then we go kim garry...lolx...we cant finish...lolx..not we...is they...haha...i juz order french toast...it nice...weineng and ivan kap siao the waiter....haha..next...we go to play snooker...weineng and I go to play pooling....we r so noob...i think is me oni...haha...then i ask weixy to fetch me back....he is so gud....then we watch get smart...lolx...weineng and I lose control... the movie is so funny...haha...then we play cards...the worst thing happen. weineng drunk...he non-stop of drinking wine...and I TOU HE his wine...hahaha....but...i juz drink a little...then i stop him...but cant...yc and ivan r inside a room..talking...then juz me controling him....lolx...after dat...he says many things...haha..so funny...but im so scare ppl r drunk...coz of him....we din slp well and enuff...
24 August 2009
about 8am...we wake up...weineng and ivan go to seaside...yc and I din go...dunno why...i dun wan to go...then...i help him to keep the place...wash cups and anythings...then soon they back..but...is raining...we r so hungry...but cant out...then we eat junk foods and drink coffee...waiting weixy wakes up to fetch us...about 2 smth we reach kulim...then trip is end...during the times....ivan says he wants to study...and we r so shocked...becoz...he realises...and wake up oredy..haha...so..i hope he is reali serious of saying it...so...waiting their date of study together....thx u all...a gud trip...juz LUTHER ANDY MEIYAN absent...haiz..i will upload photos later...hehe
23 August 2009
In the morning about 8.30am, yc reaches my houz...so...before dat I was prepared. So...i woke up early dat day . However ...dat nite i oweys awake frm my dream...then oweys seeing my hp....wad's the time now...lolx...We take a bag and a plastic bag...is MANY...haha. WE reach thr about 9.30am...Ivan thr.....weineng and andy late lo..if not...we can go by jadam...is faster..we can reduce times of taking so much bus and waste time...dis is our 1st time to take it...and im so soli to meiyan...bcoz...i can feel her uncomfortable feelings...I know she hard to decide to get along wif who...I din blame on ur fault....reali...is nvm...bcoz we r fren.HEHE...^^ dis is my 1st time to take so much rapid....I wan to praise of it! Rapid reali GUd...cool...comfortable....juz like im taking sg bus...when we r on the jetty...i wan to go to toilet...then after goin...im so FAINTED...the jetty floating...makes me unwell. Then soon....we off the board..dat day's weather is not as gud as i think...becoz...yc and I wearing undershirt. Dat day is so cool. Im thinking sum gentlemen to giv me a hug...hahahaahaha...juz kidding la....raining dat day...after jetty...we take 101 to komtar...I wan to say...WEINENG is so smart...haha...i think is yc and I so stupid bah...bcoz...he know all the bus to go anywhr...He gives me a feeling... safe ....then i go to my aunt shop to put yc and I d plastic bag...then we walk around ...we dig in at mcdonald...we order large set of mcchicken.. fish fillet O fish(my flavour)...2 apple pie...I eat apple pie....becoz i cant finish the hamburger..too much...im not reali hungry ...then we attend the speech...their spoken slance so nice...im so admired...I hope once a day...i can too...haha...the speech is ok...sum tips i hav received frm it...then 4.3opm the speech is finished...then meiyan yiwen them wan to eat steamboat...but we r so full...then we go to weineng houz...when we r lining...smth happen on yc...a foreginer guy deeper his hand into her bag...while she is talking phone wif bla bla bla...lolx..then she push away his hand...then he go away...she does not lose anythings...fortunately...then on the way goin...andy drop...he has to back...then left we four person...then we talking laughing playing....soon...we reach his houz...we messed his houz...haha...then we go to swimming...haha..take sauna too..sauna reali gud...haha...however is veri hot... we go to boy toilet...bcoz sauna is inside the toilet,,,then ...haha...around 7pm we back...and take a shower...after dat...we go to take dinner...haha...dat's smth happened...haha..we stalking thr...and asking each other...whr we wan to hav a dinner...then...we c CHILLI is so many ppl...then weineng and yc juz walk into and sit ...Ivan and I so shocked...becoz many ppl r lining thr...lolx...at the end...the waiter kick us away...haha...so sia sui...but reali the 1st feeling so stupid wif frenz...haha...then we go kim garry...lolx...we cant finish...lolx..not we...is they...haha...i juz order french toast...it nice...weineng and ivan kap siao the waiter....haha..next...we go to play snooker...weineng and I go to play pooling....we r so noob...i think is me oni...haha...then i ask weixy to fetch me back....he is so gud....then we watch get smart...lolx...weineng and I lose control... the movie is so funny...haha...then we play cards...the worst thing happen. weineng drunk...he non-stop of drinking wine...and I TOU HE his wine...hahaha....but...i juz drink a little...then i stop him...but cant...yc and ivan r inside a room..talking...then juz me controling him....lolx...after dat...he says many things...haha..so funny...but im so scare ppl r drunk...coz of him....we din slp well and enuff...
24 August 2009
about 8am...we wake up...weineng and ivan go to seaside...yc and I din go...dunno why...i dun wan to go...then...i help him to keep the place...wash cups and anythings...then soon they back..but...is raining...we r so hungry...but cant out...then we eat junk foods and drink coffee...waiting weixy wakes up to fetch us...about 2 smth we reach kulim...then trip is end...during the times....ivan says he wants to study...and we r so shocked...becoz...he realises...and wake up oredy..haha...so..i hope he is reali serious of saying it...so...waiting their date of study together....thx u all...a gud trip...juz LUTHER ANDY MEIYAN absent...haiz..i will upload photos later...hehe
