Monday, August 17, 20091:32 PM
■ Wake up!

2day sum1 tells me...last week he saw KCZ fetches a gurl back...and the gurl is hugging him...lolx...last week?
NOw i realise why u say it...u hav made the decision since long ago...noe why u treat so cool ....U noe ...when i heard...my heart is broken into pieces...and im totally wake up...Why im so stupid...I been tot to sms u..and tells u about it...about my feelings...but...im not dare...I feel it is useless....juz make me more stupid. WHy? I oweys pleased u of ur faults...wadeva faults...Im trusting u...but why u play on my trust? is it fun? U noe...i dun care wadeva others ppl say about u...i trust u...wad u say...i trust it...why? u play my feeling ...playing my trust...playing of our luv...lolx...i think dat is no luv btw us...u juz lay ur hand on me...Yeoh shini !! wake up! I hate u since now...u r playing me! I din make any wrong decision....
U say all ppl r not reali gud...they r just wanted to lay a hand on me...however....now i realise...u r a LIER...U r the one who lie me the most..playing me the most...treat me the worst....all of ur promises...r LIES
