Monday, September 28, 20093:29 PM
■ Wad Im feeling now
I get my history and english paper... both r disappointed me.. Im not contented of my result...realise dat how bad im ...I reali putting too much concentrated on luv... losing my heart out of kcz ...and surrounded by ck problems...I muz rearrange my schedule ...i aim for my spm...i muz hardworking...muz pay effort on it...I noe wad chunkit does is becoz of me... he dun wan to lose me...he dun wan me to get back to kcz... I noe ...I noe u juz too luv me ...i wan to say...do u understand me? Do u know me? Do u know wad i wan? U r not. If u know me...u wont do so much thing...juz like driving around the school , goes to gurney... anything u do. U know dat...u r not believe me too. I dun like to tie by anyone...i nid my own space... Luv is not tying sumone... u get wad i mean... u make me think dat u r so frightened...i hav told u..... lolx... why im feeling down now... when mentioning u... suak ... XXXX getting sick... hope u r okay... take rest. Friend... why i feel both of u so weird? today he ask me why so quiet... i say dunno and continue my study...actually i juz wanna to hide my feelings...i scare of it... reali... i hope everything is normal as usual... I dun wan to lose anything ...i dint mean to lose ....i wan all goin as usual...i dun wan be unique... im freaked now. juz like before , okay? pls tell me wad r u thinking of... i dun wan to be so complicated.... actually all r simple...reali... shini here waitin both of u to tell me...
