Wednesday, October 28, 20097:27 PM
■




Ck has sent a email for me...tell me wad his feelings...I reali touched by him...but all hav over. I feel it is a destiny. Mayb he juz my passer-by in my life. However i wish u all the best... Now i juz faithful to neng neng. hahaha...bcoz dis is my choice. U r the oni ....
Kcz and Ck ....
Ck is the person that he reali treat me kindly and wholehearted. I can feel it. I noe he is a gud man. He reali wish me happy ...wan me to be happy. Kcz?! I feel dat he is not luv me. He juz wan to be a loser... He dun wan others know i dum him...actually he is the person that dump me... He has no feelings to me...If we together again, he wont treat me as wad he had been done during form 1 to form 3... that time i reali feel that he luv me so much. after that, i cant feel.
I wan to say thx and sorry to ck. I hope we r fren no matter what !
that day our convocation has printed in my mind . I nv feel that i can enjoy so much in the class. Do sumbody knows since i step to 4st3 i think it is an evil, it is my nightmare. Bcoz i hav no frenz thr...My best fren leave me...i hav endured so much thr...now...i feel that my class r so well for me.. we laugh we chat...we enjoy and we play. I ever think that i can get close to them .shangkai....hengjin....hongleong....shujia....whoelse that in my class. I feel we r a big family. I reali miss so much ... I do hope time can stop thr... friend is the best thing in my life. however sumtimes we will argue ...hav any missunderstood...but juz forget it...dun care so much....they r the best. I luv dis year...i hav learnt so much since i step to form 4. Beeyan and yc....both of u r oweys my best fren. reali....forget the our past...appreciate now we hav.... I still hav my tuition fren...ivan, weineng(dear) ,luther ,catherine, andy,ah bee ,yukee.haha. i hope we wont lose contact. NIam is our fren too...haha...thx to niam to let us hav time to gather . yesterday out wif ivan natalie and my dear... haha....
