Friday, October 30, 200911:16 AM
■
My parents and I had our lunch at sg.kob yesterday. It was a nightmare for us. Hahax. They heard friends introduced them the fishes thr were so nice and fresh but it seemed like a trick frm them. However the enviroment thr reali nice. Do you know before the fish is be served, they kip on praising the restaurant. lolx...after that ....they kip on critisizing. hahax.. they said they would ever step to this restaurant again. how cute are them. Sometimes they are so fierce and nonsense. hahax. Im so pity my dad bcoz they closed shop yesterday but he still accompanied mummy to go shop. hahax i got gain smth too. Gain a islee member card and bebe cloth. RM129 ar. veri expensive! I wont use my own money to buy except they pay for me. hahahax. I dun hav so much money. =( my bro oso off yersterday. My spectra back. My bro told me that I cant open air-cond! LOLx. NOOB car. NO ideas. I hav no excess car. Im searching on my own car. NO cars dat im desired. SMart car fly away! lolx. My bro called me to drive him ...then we went to sch ...kelang lama... and so on. Hahax. I still cant drive to sch. I havent pass my dad's test. He wan me to drive him 1st...c whether im ok anot. wow...so RESPONSIBLE DAD...they r not NERVOUS...haha....nth to b updated. wish all the thing kip on rolling under my hand.
